When you’re looking for behavioral health treatment, you need services that will work with your goals. Furthermore, you need someone you can trust. The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery service model ensures that you can put your faith in us. To learn more about what sets our service model apart, or to enroll in our treatment program, contact New Vitae Wellness and Recovery today.
What is a Service Model?
A service model reflects the underlying values and shared ideas within an organization. New Vitae Wellness and Recovery’s service model emphasizes holistic, trauma-informed care, as it promotes unity and feelings of personal responsibility that our entire community shares. Our service model emphasizes the importance of self-determination and hope when making choices in behavioral health services. Our program members and employees support the following ideas and utilize this model when making day-to-day and long-term decisions.
New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Service Model
The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Service Model focuses on the following:
- We value the recognition of the fundamental importance of a safe, united, and culturally diverse community as the optimal environment for recovery.
- We strive for perspective of recovery, which incorporates the strengths and potential of individuals and families, enhances competencies, develops capacities, and strengthens hope.
- Throughout treatment, we take a person-centered, holistic approach placing individuals’ medical, behavioral, social, educational, vocational, and spiritual interests as priorities for service planning and resource allocation.
- We’re committed to informed choice, ensuring that individuals in recovery thoroughly understand the nature of care, service, support, and treatment choices.
- We work for acceptance of individuals in recovery. It gives them the responsibility to decide on the course of action they believe will achieve their goals, with an informed understanding of risks and outcomes. Persons in recovery determine the pathways, which promote their own wellness.
- Also, we understand that recovery is non-linear. Furthermore, it is grounded on continual growth, occasional setbacks, and learning from experience.
- We also recognize the need for awareness of the prevalence of trauma, adversity, and disrupted attachment and the pervasive impact on people’s lives.
- We believe that family, peers, and other community members are invaluable to the growth and that recovery efforts must place importance on these supportive relationships.
- Community outreach is an enormous part of our service model. Our staff and residents go into the community and work with one another to give each person they encounter the same support and care they need.
- During your recovery, you will enjoy the pursuit of knowledge regarding evidence-based practices and complementary healing methods. Education and knowledge empower individuals in recovery and staff in making sound decisions in partnership.
Contact New Vitae Wellness and Recovery
Do you want to see the New Vitae Wellness and Recovery service model in action? We would like to help you overcome your behavioral health, addiction, or brain injury challenges. We offer a variety of personalized supports for adults, age 18 and over.
We offer a wide range of individualized treatment programs, including:
• Services for those with long periods of behavioral health symptoms: If you’ve had long-term behavioral health problems, we offer integrated supports, including Community Treatment Team (CTT) services that combine residential and psychiatric services to reduce the impact of symptoms.
• Services for those who encounter addiction challenges: Substance use disrupts the life of the individual as well as his/her family. We are proud to offer three unique levels of care designed to facilitate recovery from substances or challenging behaviors.
• Services for those who have experienced trauma: Trauma disrupts relationships, thoughts, and the ability to manage your stress. We offer extensive trauma-informed care.
• Services for Veterans: We understand that veterans’ experiences differ from civilian life. Veterans may experience different types of trauma, which can lead to behavioral health or substance use challenges. We offer a wide range of treatments that we’ve specifically designed for veterans.
• Services for individuals recovering from Traumatic brain injury: A wide array of challenges can be associated with the experience of a traumatic brain injury. With the help of our Action Recovery program, we give you or your loved one the opportunity to work through and learn new ways to manage those challenges.
• Services for Young adults ages 18-25: There are many challenges that impact those reaching young adulthood. We’ve established services that specifically address the needs of this age group to give them the best possible care.
The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery community invites you to see how we put these words into action. Please contact us at 610.928.5200 so that we can answer any questions you may have and schedule a tour at your convenience!