Outpatient services are behavioral health support options for those who are living in the community or our residential system while working toward recovery goals. New Vitae Wellness and Recovery offers a variety of outpatient supports that can be customized to preferences.
- Psychiatric Assessment and Medication Management: All of New Vitae’s participants meet with their attending medical professional for a psychiatric evaluation that includes a discussion of recommendations for treatment. Our practitioners will work to identify medications as one possible support within the span of recovery options. If a prescription is recommended, new medications can be received the same day through our relationship with local pharmacies. Medication management appointments are utilized to determine responses to medications and to plan next steps in regard to the use of medications within the context of recovery.
- Partial Hospital Supports: The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Center facilitates partial hospital groups to assist those individuals who are looking for more support as a result of recent behavioral health challenges. Groups are offered five days a week to develop wellness skills while increasing levels of interpersonal socialization. Participants are offered ongoing opportunities to select topics that are most meaningful to them in order to further individualize their treatment schedule.
- Individual Therapy: Many participants find that individual therapy works to encourage positive personal change. Our individual therapists utilize a variety of trauma-informed, strength-based interventions in order to find the most helpful pathway for recovery. Our therapists have expertise in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, and other evidence-based tools that can assist with achieving personalized recovery goals.
- Group Therapy: We have a variety of groups that meet weekly for additional guidance and support. Each group utilizes the strengths of its participants in order to promote change and recovery. Our group topics include Art, Dialectical Behavior Therapy Group, and Alcohol and Other Drug counseling. Other options include our Rainbow Group (support for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, or Allies) and Transitions Group (to assist with change, grieve losses, and look forward to the future). Group participation results in increased socialization with peers and a connection to others that promotes shared problem solving.
- Certified Peer Specialist Support: Certified Peer Specialists are individuals who have experienced behavioral health challenges and are now working in the field in order to provide advocacy, promote hope in recovery, and assist with identification of personal wellness tools. New Vitae Wellness and Recovery encourages contact with certified peer specialists to ensure person-centered services and develop other peer leadership opportunities.
- Wellness options: New Vitae is proud to offer the services of a Registered Dietician for weight management and nutritional counseling. We also offer smoking cessation groups and daily access to nursing staff to promote health and wellness.
Whether you or your loved one is looking for fewer supports after a period of wellbeing or seeking to increase the number of behavioral health supports, the staff at New Vitae Wellness and Recovery assists with designing a personalized recovery plan based on strengths and preferences. We consistently respond to changes in needs and preferences. Please contact us so that we can assist with learning about these and other options for recovery support.
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- Addiction and Co-Occurring Services
- Peer Support Services
- Comprehensive Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Services
- Young Adult Services
- Residential Options
- Action Recovery: Brain Injury Services
- Residential Treatment Facilities for Adults (RTFA)
"Love living here. Staff are good to me. They’re very helpful."- Vanessa S. (resident)