New Vitae Wellness Foundation
To provide professional services, community support, research, and education to those in the behavioral health, addiction, and brain injury community as well as the public at large.
- Expanding our reach by creating and growing community supports such as: housing solutions, clinical and educational programs, and public health screening events.
- Mobilizing the community to increase understanding of evidence-based behavioral health, addiction, and brain injury services while reducing stigma through education.
- Strengthening our Network through staff development and research to ensure effective outcomes.
- Collaboration with universities, organizations, businesses and communities
- Education for professionals and the community to make informed healthcare decisions
- Innovation to bring new programs to those in need
- Accessibility to services for those with immediate needs
- Compassion in the delivery of a variety of health services
- Support for people with an array of challenges.
New Vitae Wellness Foundation Presents Resistant Depression Training
Kevin Hines' Suicide: The Ripple Effect, Feature Length Documentary Film - May 11, 2018
Brain Injury: Effects and Interventions Training - March 22, 2018
The Opioid Crisis: Understanding and Awareness Training for the Public - February 27, 2018
Recovering from Military Trauma - November 13, 2017
Trauma and Addiction: Training with Dr. Joseph A. Troncale - August 10, 2017
Surviving the Bridge: Hope, Healing, Recovery - Oct. 5, 2016
News and Resources
"Thank you so much for helping me start the healing process in a positive way. I was apprehensive that the program would be right for me and that I could succeed. I have been able to reinvent myself as a calmer, happier, sober person."- Diane A. (former treatment participant)